Gingersnap Pecan Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin pie is a favorite around Halloween and at any other time of the year. This is a really good Halloween dessert. Some pudding pie recipes include pumpkin and the following recipe also includes ginger snap cookies, pecans, cream and instant pudding. A tasty pie crust holds all these delicious gelatin recipe ingredients.
The ginger snap cookies and pumpkin spice give a wonderful warming and spicy flavor to this pudding pie. If you have tried your hand at gelatin salad recipes or gelatin cake recipes, why not try out this wonderful sweet and spicy gelatin recipe next, for a special treat. The pumpkin and nuts are nutritious as well as great tasting.
It is best to freeze this pumpkin gingersnap pie overnight to make sure it sets but six hours is usually sufficient. Let it stand for ten minutes to soften before you try to cut into it. Leftover pumpkin pie keeps well in the freezer.
- 1 ½ cups half and half
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped ginger snap cookies
- 1 small pack vanilla instant pudding
- 1 Graham cracker pie crust
- 1 ½ tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 3 ½ cups thawed whipped topping
- Pour the half and half into a bowl and add the vanilla pudding.
- Beat for a minute, and then let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Fold in all the rest of the ingredients and pour the mixture into the pie crust.
- Freeze it until it is firm.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32435 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18609 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17601 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13823 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10591 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9793 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9473 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9027 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8522 Views)