Romantic Valentines Day Cake Recipe
Delicious Romantic Valentines Day Cake Recipe
Give your loved one something special this Valentines Day by making them a cake yourself with this wonderful Romantic Valentines Day Cake Recipe. This Romantic Valentines Day Cake is a deliciously themed cake for the season of love. Romance and love fill the air at the most romantic holiday of the year. This is a moist and delicious Valentines Day cake recipe.
Valentine’s Day Cake
- The romance of two people whose lives intertwine with thoughts of each other and their future, the promise, the emotions, the sweetness of love.
- Illustrate this love with this easy Valentines Cake.
- So easy to prepare and decorate for that special loved one in your life.
- Sometimes the best spoken I love you is that which is not spoken, but represented in things we do or make for that significant other to let them know we care.
- Let this easy delicious Valentine’s Day Cake speak your love without words to your loved one.
This easy Valentine’s Day Cake takes minimal preparation but is a beautiful presentation of sweet devoted love. Decorate this Valentine’s Day Cake with lovely sweet homemade white icing. Reserve a bit of icing and use red food color to make a lovely red icing. Pipe this easy icing into lovely heart shapes on top of cake and sides of cake. You can also use a fine tip on the pipe icing bag and write the words "I love you". What a lovely Valentine’s Day Cake.
This Valentine’s Day Cake will make a great dessert entree to follow a lovely romantic candle light dinner shared by the two of you. Perhaps a lovely Steak and shrimp main entree with baked potatoes dressed with bacon bits, sour cream, and creamy butter. A lovely green leafy salad with fresh mandarin oranges and slivered walnuts with Raspberry Walnut dressing.
Show How Much You Care with this Valentine’s Day Cake
What a great way to say how you feel to that special someone with this wonderful special dinner and Valentine’s Day Cake.
This lovely Valentine’s Day Cake is equally suited to take to the next Ladies day luncheon, office lunch break, or really just about anywhere.
Additionally, this Valentine’s Day Cake will make lovely Valentine’s Day Cupcakes for the school for your children’s school party. Just make the Valentine’s Day Cake recipe as directed. Pour the batter into paper cup cake cup lined muffin pans equally. Frost and decorate as desired for lovely Valentine’s Day Cake cupcakes.
Transport them to the school party in a plastic cupcake divided container. You can also cut a piece of cardboard and place cupcakes on the foil lined cardboard. Cover loosely with aluminum foil that is tented on top to avoid messing up the frosting. Every child will love these homemade Valentine’s Day Cake Cupcakes. Beautiful to behold, even better to taste, the children will be licking their fingers, letting not a morsel waste.
No matter where you serve this Lovely Valentine’s Day Cake it will be a very sweet reminded of your caring and expert culinary skills. Baking and transposing sentiment through culinary abilities is a well known art.
Your culinary skills at expressing your love will be well illustrated in this Easy Valentine’s Day Cake. That special loved one or your family will fell loved and taste your love in every moist decadent bite. Express your love and care break out the cake pans, mixer, and get baking. Illustrate your romantic side by baking this easy and delicious Valentine’s Day Cake for everyone to enjoy! Happy Valentines!
Do You Usually Make Valentines Day Cake?
- ½ cup shortening
- 1½ cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 4 tablespoons red food coloring
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2½ cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup butter
- Spray a pair of 9 inch round pans with nonstick spray and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat the shortening with the eggs and 1½ cups of the sugar.
- Combine the cocoa and red food coloring into a paste and add this to the batter.
- Mix the salt with the and buttermilk.
- Add the flour with the milk mixture to the creamed mixture.
- Mix the soda and vinegar and stir this in.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- For the frosting:
- Heat 5 tablespoons of flour and the milk over a low heat until thick, stirring constantly.
- While it is cooling, mix 1 cup of sugar with a cup of butter and 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Beat this well until fluffy then add it to the flour mixture and beat.
- Frost the finished cake.
Photo Credit: Happy Valentine’s Day by megan.chromik, on Flickr
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49172 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32440 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17615 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13826 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10602 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9804 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9030 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8532 Views)