An Easy Recipe for Vanilla Mousse
Vanilla mousse is a flavorful dessert and the following recipe for vanilla mousse also incorporates coffee into the recipe because the flavor is great with vanilla. If you do not want to use coffee, you can omit this ingredient and use a quarter of a cup more milk instead. The ingredients in this mousse sound very simple but the resulting mousse is perfectly balanced and really good. If you fancy a simple dessert, this really hits the spot.
This vanilla mousse recipe is creamy and light and the garnish is simply a few blueberries. If you want to make this recipe healthier, you could use sugar free vanilla instant pudding and skim milk. The resulting mousse will be very similar. Blueberries are very healthy too and they contain plenty of antioxidants. They also have anti-inflammatory properties. Use wild blueberries if you can get them. These are small, tangy, and extremely blue.
Vanilla is one of the most popular flavors for both ice cream and mousse. You can also get cakes with vanilla mousse filling or vanilla flavored frosting. Kids and adults both love the flavor of vanilla and using vanilla instant pudding to make a mousse means that you can make it in record time, so this vanilla mousse is a wonderful recipe for busy working moms in particular.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip
- ¼ cup cold coffee
- 12 fresh blueberries, for garnish
- Beat the vanilla instant pudding with the milk and coffee, whisking the mixture for 2 minutes. Stir in the Cool Whip until everything is well combined.
- Divide the vanilla mousse between 4 martini glasses and chill it in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Garnish each vanilla mousse with a few blueberries and serve.
If you use this recipe for vanilla mousse, you can be sure of a great result. You can see from the photo how the blueberries look very stylish as a garnish and their dark color contrasts nicely with the yellow vanilla mousse. This is a classic dessert, which is perfect for every occasion. Martini glasses are an elegant way of serving this delicious recipe for vanilla mousse. Gelatin is considered by many to be a kids’ food but the truth is that there are lots of dessert recipes, which look very sophisticated, like this vanilla mousse.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32438 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17610 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13826 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10600 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9802 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9478 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9029 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8529 Views)