Cheesecake Strawberry Mousse Recipe with Fresh Mint
This strawberry mousse recipe is made with milk, vanilla, cream, instant pudding and fresh strawberries, as well as a sprig of fresh mint for color. If you like, you could add a few drops of red or pink food coloring to this strawberry mousse recipe, just to intensify the color. That is completely optional, of course, and it will taste the same whether or not you choose to do that.
If you are a fan of desserts like strawberry mousse cake or pies with strawberry mousse filling, you should enjoy this simple yet tasty strawberry mousse. This is a fluffy gelatin dessert, which is made with fresh strawberries and cheesecake pudding instead of strawberry gelatin. This gives it an airier finish and a softer texture than using gelatin.
You can use any flavor of pudding to make this mousse recipe. Perhaps you want to use white chocolate pudding, pistachio pudding, pumpkin pudding or lemon pudding, in which case just use the corresponding flavor of instant pudding, and add any fruit puree you want to. The whipped cream is the ingredient, which really adds lightness and airiness to this strawberry mousse recipe. You can use Cool Whip if you prefer. The result will be very similar.
- 1 cup cold milk
- ½ cup strawberries, pureed
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 package instant cheesecake flavor pudding
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 3 sprigs fresh mint, for garnish
- Add the pudding mix to the cold milk and beat it with an electric mixer for a couple of minutes.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and pureed strawberries.
- Fold in the whipped cream and divide the mixture between dessert glasses or scoop it on to serving plates.
- Decorate each serving of strawberry mousse with some slices of strawberry and a sprig of mint.
This ultra-pink strawberry mousse looks wonderful in the photo and is even better in the mouth. Imagine a light, creamy, fruity confection, which is perfectly chilled. This strawberry mousse is served with some sliced fresh strawberries and a sprig of mint as garnish, although you can use any decorative touches you like. Even chocolate or caramel syrup is nice over the top of this strawberry mousse. The use of instant pudding makes this a very easy recipe to follow and you do not even have to refrigerate it for a long time because once you have folded in the cream, it is pretty much ready to serve. If you want a delicious fluffy gelatin dessert in a hurry, this one is great.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32431 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18608 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17599 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13821 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10586 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9787 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9472 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9024 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8516 Views)