Dulce de Leche Mousse with Ice Cream
If you have a really sweet tooth, you are really going to like this dulce de leche mousse. Not only is the following recipe really simple to make but it tastes heavenly. Butterscotch instant pudding is combined with caramel ice cream topping, milk, cream, and ice cream for a sweet and flavorful mousse recipe.
Dulce de leche is a milk-based sauce. It is made by heating sweetened milk until it becomes like caramel, both in consistency and flavor. Dulce de leche is Spanish for “sweet milk” and it is known as doce de leite in Portuguese. This ingredient is used to make a variety of desserts and candies in South American cuisine. This dulce de leche mousse is made with caramel flavored ice cream topping, rather than sweetened condensed milk, for the flavor of dulce de leche.
Butterscotch instant pudding is many people’s favorite flavor and it is the perfect base for this tasty dulce de leche mousse recipe. You might like to serve this mousse with chocolate candies, more caramel ice cream syrup drizzled over the top, or some whipped cream on top. Alternatively, it is sweet, rich, and delicious served as it is.
- 1 package butterscotch instant pudding
- ¼ cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend for 30 seconds until the mixture is full of bubbles.
- Divide the dulce de leche mousse between 4 serving glasses and chill it for an hour.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (50831 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32492 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18636 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17668 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13856 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10679 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9879 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9526 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9064 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8625 Views)