Easy 4 Ingredient Raspberry Mousse Recipe
This raspberry mousse recipe is so simple to make. You do not have to do anything complicated to make the gelatin in two layers because the cream rises to the top and the heavier gelatin sinks. This mousse starts off in one layer and transforms itself into a double layer gelatin dessert, almost like magic!
Raspberries are in season in the summer, so this is a wonderful summer dessert. You can either make this raspberry mousse in individual serving bowls or pour it into an eight inch squared baking pan and cut slices out to serve. It does look nicer if you use molds though and you can use star-shaped molds, square molds or any kind of molds you happen to have.
You can use any kind of gelatin you like in this easy mousse recipe. Perhaps you fancy strawberry mousse, lime mousse or cherry mousse. Simply use a different flavor of gelatin and you can make whichever flavor you fancy. This is an incredible easy recipe and one that always turns out well. If you are new to making gelatin recipes, why not give this delicious raspberry mousse recipe a try and see for yourself just how simple it is to create delicious looking gelatin recipes like this one?
- 2 packages raspberry gelatin
- 2 ½ cups boiling water
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 package fresh raspberries, for garnish
- Stir the gelatin powder into the boiling water until it dissolves completely.
- Stir in the Cool Whip.
- Divide the mixture between 8 small gelatin molds and refrigerate for 5 hours.
- Unmold the gelatin.
- You will find that the raspberry gelatin mixture has sunk to the bottom and the frothy creamy gelatin has risen to the top.
- Decorate each serving plate with a few fresh raspberries.
This raspberry mousse is so easy to make and your guests will wonder how you managed to get the two layers. This is a very pink and very appetizing looking raspberry mousse recipe. The cream automatically rises to the top, which actually becomes the base, since you unmold these gelatin desserts. Fresh raspberries are a simple and classic garnish and this light and airy mousse will go down well at any occasion. The more you whisk the cream into the gelatin, the fluffier the mousse layer will be. Use any shape gelatin mold you like to make them.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32438 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18611 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17606 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13824 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10597 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9799 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9475 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9027 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8524 Views)