Quick and Easy Strawberry Gelatin Dessert
If you are looking for a dessert which is easy to make and will be ready in a couple of hours, what about making this strawberry mousse with fluffy gelatin dessert? The strawberry mousse layer is made with ice cream and gelatin and the whipped gelatin is simple to make. If you beat gelatin with an electric mixer, it will double in size after a while and take on a light, fluffy texture.
This delicious strawberry gelatin dessert only requires gelatin, ice cream, water, and ice cream syrup so perhaps you already have all the ingredients to hand. This fluffy gelatin dessert is great for adults or kids and you can cut the calories by using low fat ice cream and sugar free gelatin if you like. This is a colorful and appealing looking dessert and the stripe of strawberry ice cream syrup, as well as the fluffy gelatin on top, provides all the garnish you need.
This is one of the most easy gelatin recipes of all and you can alter it however you like. What about using a different flavor of gelatin or a different flavor of ice cream? This is a great recipe to use for making your own recipes. Simply switch the flavors for other ones, if you want to, and you can create a whole new flavor combination.
- 2 packages strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- Strawberry ice cream syrup
- Dissolve one package of gelatin in 1 cup of boiling water, then stir in 1 cup of the cold water and leave it in the refrigerator to set.
- Dissolve the other package of gelatin in the remaining boiling water, and then add the remaining cold water.
- Add the ice cream and stir well.
- Squirt some strawberry flavored syrup in 8 serving glasses, and then divide the ice cream mixture between the glasses.
- Chill for an hour. When the strawberry gelatin is set, beat it with an electric mixer until it is fluffy, and has doubled in size.
- Spoon some of this whipped gelatin on to each glass of strawberry mousse.
This is a quick and easy strawberry gelatin dessert, which is just as good at a dinner party as after a family dinner. The whipped gelatin topping contrasts nicely with the sweet, creamy mousse layer. The strawberry syrup can be squirted around the glass or up and down to make a zigzag shape. You might prefer to use fudge or chocolate ice cream syrup for a contrasting flavor. This is an easy fluffy gelatin dessert, which even beginner cooks will find simple. If you want to make something easy yet completely delicious, this strawberry gelatin dessert might be just what you have been looking for.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32431 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18608 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17599 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13821 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10586 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9787 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9472 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9024 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8516 Views)