Sugar Free, Fat Free Pudding Mousse
This fluffy mousse dessert is simple enough for anybody to make. You can use sugar free, fat free pudding for this mousse, or regular vanilla pudding. This fluffy mousse dessert is great for adults or kids and you can serve it in parfait glasses.
Feel free to use your favorite flavor of instant pudding. Butterscotch or chocolate instant puddings make delicious fluffy dessert mousses too. The French vanilla is very subtle in flavor and this creamy confection will melt on your tongue.
Because you can make this easy mousse recipe in advance and keep it in the refrigerator, it is a good mousse dessert for a dinner party or buffet, or any occasion when you are going to be busy in the kitchen making the appetizers and entrees. Knowing the desserts are made and chilled means you can focus on the other things you need to do. This fluffy mousse dessert is one of the easiest pudding recipes of all time and it is virtually impossible to get it wrong. Just make sure you measure out the milk properly and whisk it for two minutes, and it should come out perfect.
- 1 package Sugar Free French vanilla flavor instant pudding (4 serving size)
- 1 ½ cups cold skim milk
- 1 envelope Dream Whip mix
- Make up the Dream Whip, according to the directions on the package and set it aside.
- Put the milk in a bowl and sprinkle the dry pudding mix over the top.
- Beat it for 2 minutes using a wire whisk, then fold in the Dream Whip.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, and then serve.
Mousse recipes do not get much easier than this three ingredient French vanilla mousse recipe. If you want to make something quick, easy, and delicious, this fluffy mousse recipe is gorgeous. You can top it with chocolate curls, a cherry, some sprinkles, or anything you like. Alternatively, this fluffy mousse is nice just as it is. Simple desserts can be elegant and this dessert looks good, tastes wonderful, and is easy to make. Instant pudding usually takes five minutes to set, but leaving it in the refrigerator for longer ensures the mousse sets completely, because the added Dream Whip means it needs longer.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49943 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32451 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18615 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17621 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13829 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10610 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9815 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9483 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9036 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8542 Views)