No Bake Strawberry Pie Gelatin Recipe
This tasty strawberry pie gelatin recipe is fun to make and there is no baking involved. The pie crust is a tasty graham cracker mixture. Next is a layer of strawberry gelatin, then a creamy layer and finally a fruit topping. This gelatin strawberry pie makes a great dessert and you can vary some of the ingredients in this fluffy gelatin dessert if you want to. Perhaps you fancy using another flavor of gelatin to make the gelatin layer. You can use any fruits you like for the topping and any kind of jelly on the fruit.
This is a very simple gelatin dessert recipe and it is suitable to be served at any occasion. To cut down some of the calories, you might want to use sugar free gelatin. You can also switch half the whipped cream for yogurt if you want.
There are lots of gelatin recipes you can make with gelatin. A lot of them have a gelatin topping but this strawberry pie gelatin recipe is a bit different because the gelatin layer goes underneath, between the creamy topping and the crust. When you cut into this gelatin strawberry pie, you can see all the delicious layers in it.
- 1 ¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- ½ stick butter, melted
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- ½ cup strawberries, halved
- ¼ cup strawberry jelly, heated
- Grated peel and juice from 1 lemon
- 1 package strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- Combine the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs and press this mixture firmly over the bottom of a pie plate and partway up the sides.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Dissolve the strawberry gelatin in the boiling water and leave this mixture to thicken.
- When the crust is set and the gelatin mixture is very thick, spoon it into the crust and refrigerate again for an hour, until the gelatin layer is set.
- Beat the powdered sugar and cream cheese, then add the lemon peel and juice and the milk, mixing well.
- Finely chop 1 of the kiwis and add it to the cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in the whipped cream too. Pour this mixture into the crust, over the set strawberry gelatin layer.
- Top the gelatin strawberry pie with the sliced kiwis and halved strawberries.
- Brush the heated strawberry jelly over the top, to make the fruit look glossy, then chill the pie for 30 minutes before serving it.
This tasty gelatin strawberry pie is so easy to make and the result is a creamy, tasty fluffy gelatin dessert, which the whole family is sure to love. If you like to use fresh fruit when making dessert recipes, and especially gelatin recipes, this strawberry pie gelatin recipe is a great one to make. You can use any fruit you like or even thaw some frozen fruit. If you are going to use frozen fruit to make this fluffy gelatin dessert, make sure it is well thawed and drained. Thawed fruit can be really watery. This gelatin dessert recipe is colorful and if you are looking for an exciting Christmas dessert recipe, the green and red color of this one make it really festive.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49172 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32440 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17615 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13826 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10602 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9804 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9030 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8532 Views)