World’s Best Key Lime Pie
Are you looking for an amazing pie recipe to take to your next picnic that will wow all of your family and friends? Try my amazing Key Lime Pie Recipe today and you will be glad you did. Watch my easy to follow recipe video for step-by-step instructions on how to make this perfect Key Lime Pie Recipe in your home today!
World’s Best Key Lime Pie
Have you ever been to Key West Florida? Key West Florida is known not only for its white sandy beaches and friendly people but also for Key Lime Pie. Key Lime Pie was originally created by Fern Butters. This pie is known for the little key limes that naturally grow throughout the Florida Keys.
If you want a desert that will make you think of the beautiful Florida beaches and the ocean waves as they lap upon the shore then you need to make this sweet and tangy Key Lime Pie Recipe.
The combination of the limes, lime zest blended with the sweetness of cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk creates a delectably rich and creamy desert that is sweet but pleasantly tangy too.
Just one bite and you will know there is a heaven on earth, and it is on your desert plate! Your family too will be hooked and will be asking for your Key Lime Pie recipe often and will undoubtedly sing your praises to all they know.
Whether You Choose A Baked Key Lime Pie Or A No Bake Version, It Is Sure To Be A Crowd-Pleaser…
- ¾ cup key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 3 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 9 inch prepared graham cracker crust
- ½ cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the condensed milk, sour cream, lime juice and lime rind. Pour it into the graham cracker crust.
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until tiny pinhole bubbles burst on the surface of pie.
- DO NOT LET IT BROWN!
- Chill the pie well before serving.
- Garnish with lime slices and whipped cream if desired.
Photo Credit: Key Lime Pie by ralph and jenny, on Flickr
One Response to World’s Best Key Lime Pie
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (50831 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32490 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18634 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17664 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13856 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10675 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9874 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9524 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9062 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8612 Views)