Easy Paradise Pie Recipe
This is a quick and easy paradise pie recipe. To make it you combine cream cheese, whipped topping, gelatin and pineapple and fill a cracker crust with this mixture, before chilling it for a couple of hours. Many gelatin mold recipes can be made in a cracker crust instead, for a different texture and flavor.
This paradise pie recipe combines the flavor of blackcurrant gelatin with canned pineapple, two fruits that are sweet, flavorful, and go together well. The cream cheese and whipped topping in the recipe give a smooth, creamy finish to this paradise pie recipe. This tasty, sweet pie is good served after dinner or even as a snack in the late morning or afternoon.
You can use cherry gelatin or black cherry gelatin if you prefer, for a different flavor. This is a great gelatin recipe to make in a hurry when you have unexpected guests coming over later because there are only five ingredients and you simply mix them together and then let the paradise pie set for a couple of hours.
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- 1 pack blackcurrant gelatin
- ¾ cup pineapple, well drained
- Mix the cream cheese into the whipped topping, then add the drained pineapple and gelatin powder and blend well.
- Pour this mixture into the Graham cracker crust and chill it for a couple of hours.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32436 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18610 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17603 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13824 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10596 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9797 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9475 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9027 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8523 Views)