No Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe
Make a Key Lime Pie!
Are you looking for the best Key Lime Pie Recipe? You’ve found the right place!
Find key lime pie ingredients and cooking directions for making the tastiest treat!
Watch a video on how to make a key lime pie.
There’s Key Lime favorites especially for the key lime lovers, like key lime candles, recipe books for key lime cooking.
Key Lime Pie
One bite of this wonderful Key Lime Pie and you will think you are at Key West Florida. You are sitting at the Olney Inn restaurant enjoying a wonderful slice of Key Lime Pie made by none other than its creator; Fern Butters!
Awe, the sweet tangy flavor of the tiny key limes blended with lemon juice, the creamy sweetness of the condensed milk, and fresh whipped topping give way to the imagery of the taste of Florida.
When in Florida many will sample foods native to the region, gator, lobster, crab and perhaps a kumquat or two. You will find these foods made many different ways; fried, baked, boiled, canned, dehydrated and yes, barbequed too. One thing you need defiantly try is Key Lime Pie!
A better idea might be for you to learn how to make this Key Lime Pie yourself. Learning the recipe for this pie means you can enjoy it over and over again as many times as you care to make it. Every time you make this Key Lime Pie recipe you will experience the memory of your visit to Florida, by just making the pie you will transform yourself to sitting on the white sandy beaches of Key West Florida-the home of the Key Lime Pie!
Photo Credit: key lime pie ingredients by tobo, on Flickr
What Pie do You Like Best?
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 drops green food coloring
- Baked 9 inch pie shell
- Whisk together the milk, lime juice, lemon juice and food coloring.
- The mixture will become thicker.
- Whip the cream until it forms stiff peaks, then fold it into the lime mixture
- Pour this mixture into the pie shell and chill for a couple of hours.
Photo Credit: Key Lime Pie @ Flanigan’s by Crafty Girly, on Flickr
If You Thought Key Lime Pie Had To Be Difficult, Think Again…
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32438 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17610 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13826 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10597 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9802 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9478 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9027 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8526 Views)