Tangy Lime Raspberry Cream Pie
If you are a fan of lime gelatin recipes, the following instant pudding pie should please you. This pie recipe features vanilla pudding, lime gelatin, Cool Whip, piecrust and fresh raspberries. Lime and raspberries go very well together in this instant pudding pie because the tartness of the lime balances out the sweetness of the berries.
Actually, a lot of gelatin raspberry pie recipes feature lime gelatin or lime juice. The reserved raspberries and lime slices make a wonderful garnish and, if you like gelatin cake recipes, which look great as well as taste delicious, your family, will love this one.
Instant vanilla pudding mix is useful to make gelatin recipes or simply to enjoy by itself. It is perfect in this lime raspberry cream pie recipe because its distinctive vanilla flavor and creamy texture blends the sweet fruit with the tart lime juice.
- 1 instant vanilla pudding mix, 4 serving size
- 1 ⅓ cups water
- 1 pack lime gelatin, 4 serving size
- 6 oz shortbread piecrust
- 1 ½ cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- ⅔ cup nonfat dry milk powde
- Lime slices, to garnish
- Mix together the pudding mix, milk powder, gelatin powder, and water.
- Whisk well, and then blend in ¼ of the Cool Whip.
- Fold all but 8 raspberries into the pudding mixture, and then spread it into piecrusts.
- Chill for 10 minutes in the refrigerator, and then spread the rest of the Cool Whip over the filling.
- Use the rest of the raspberries and the lime slices to garnish.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 90 minutes.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49943 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32451 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18615 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17621 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13829 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10610 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9815 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9483 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9036 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8542 Views)