Easy Coconut Pie Recipe
You can make this coconut pie recipe for any occasion. People get tired of the same old boring cream pies, make a coconut pie recipe instead and watch how people are impressed. This is a simple recipe for Coconut pie and although it’s not traditional it’s so easy and fast who cares. Make this coconut pie recipe for potlucks, parties and picnics any time you want to bring a wonderful dessert bring this coconut pie recipe. You will never disappoint when you bring a coconut pie recipe to the party.
For a delightful change of pace from the typical cream and pudding pies why not try this Coconut Pie recipe. This Coconut Pie recipe calls for eggs, coconut, Bisquick mix, sugar, margarine, or butter. Milk and vanilla when combined and mixed according to directions will make a delightful Coconut Pie that you will find impressive.
This recipe is not made according to any traditional recipe but rather a new and unique method that your friends and family will rave about. When all ingredients are blended according to instructions the dough settles to the bottom and the creamy coconut filling rises to the top creating a delectable creamy filling with a beautifully toasted coconut top. Yes, this pie is defiantly one that will e made often in your home.
This awesome creamy Coconut Pie would go great with any dish or served alone with coffee or hot cocoa. So, if you are wondering what desert would go well with your families meal make them this delicious Coconut Pie!
Which Kind of Pie do You Like the Most?
- ½ cup Bisquick mix
- ¼ cup softened butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flaked or shredded coconut
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350Â°F and grease a 9 inch pie plate.
- Combine all the ingredients and then pour this mixture into the pie plate.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until the pie is golden brown on top and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Photo Credit: coconut cream pie by little blue hen, on Flickr
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49866 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32440 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17615 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13827 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10602 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9806 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9030 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8533 Views)