Simple Pie Crust Recipe
Quick and Simple Pie Crust Recipe
When you need a simple pie crust recipe to make an easy dessert; you can make this one here. Enjoy the simplicity of delicious desserts homemade with this simple pie crust. You can fill it the crust with your favorite pie filling like fresh strawberries, blueberries, baked apples, puddings and more. The possibilities are endless for dessert when you have this simple pie crust recipe.
Simple Pie Crust Recipe
If you want to try your hand at making a delicious homemade pie crust you might want to try this Simple Pie Crust Recipe. When you make your fruit pies using this Simple Pie Crust Recipe you may surprise yourself with your culinary talents. The simplicity of this Simple Pie Recipe makes a perfect crust every time.
All purpose flour, vegetable oil, sugar, salt and milk is all it takes to make this recipe. Further, when you follow the simple directions below you only need one pan to make it in! Yes, the simplicity is that you mix and bake in the same pan, now that is simplicity at its best.
This Simple Pie Crust Recipe makes a great crust for any desert pie filling you want to use. Additionally, you can also use this crust for meat pies, just omit the sugar or if you want you can leave the sugar n the recipe. Either way and no matter the filling you, your family and friends will love this Simple Pie Crust recipe, so make a batch r two today.
Which do You Prefer to Use in Your Pie Crust – Oil or Shortening?
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a pie pan using a fork.
- Press down and pat the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the pan.
- Poke holes in the sides and bottom of the crust, then bake for 15 minutes or until light brown.
Photo Credit: first pie crust made from scratch by LizMarie_AK, on Flickr
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32433 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18609 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17600 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13821 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10588 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9790 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9473 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9026 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8519 Views)