Chocolate Chess Pie Recipe
Are you looking for a great dessert to bake for your amazing family tonight as a surprise? Try my wonderful Chocolate Chess Pie Recipe today and it will surely knock their socks off! Watch my easy to follow recipe video that I have posted below for a step-by-step tutorial on how to make this delicious pie in your home tonight!
Chocolate Chess Pie
I remember fondly the many pies and cakes my mother made when I was a child. She was always creating one dreamy concoction after another and I used to think that I wanted to be able to create such luscious and creamy deserts as she did.
Her dinner table and the spread of food was always color coordinated even to the desert. She always said the foods should always be appealing to the eye as it is to the stomach. I must admit, she had something there because when my eyes feasted upon the many colors of food my stomach growled furiously!
This silky smooth Chocolate Chess Pie that you can make your family tonight would go well with any dish you serve. Imagine the Awe inspiring cocoa mixed with butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs, and nuts then baked in a beautiful pastry that is fluted perfectly. Now imagine a generous dollop of freshly made rich and creamy whipped cream. Complete Heavenly Bliss!
Which Type of Pie do You Like Best?
- 1½ cups white sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- 3½ tablespoons cocoa
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- Unbaked 9 inch pie crust
- 5 oz evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 beaten eggs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix the sugar with the cocoa and melted butter.
- Stir in the evaporated milk, beaten eggs, vanilla, and chopped nuts.
- Pour this mixture into the unbaked pie shell and bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 325 degrees F and cook for another 30 minutes.
Photo Credit: Chocolate Chess Pie by jbcurio, on Flickr
Around My House Pie Is Almost Worshiped – Is There Anything More Heavenly Than A Slice Of Pie?
One Response to Chocolate Chess Pie Recipe
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49172 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32440 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17615 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13826 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10602 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9804 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9030 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8532 Views)