Frozen Chocolate Pie Recipe with Hot Fudge Sauce
If you are looking for a fluffy pudding dessert, which boasts two kinds of chocolate, contrasts hot with icy cold, and tastes every bit as delicious as it is is looks, this chocolate pie recipe is the one for you. This recipe makes two pies because it is easier to work with packets of instant pudding than half packets, but since the pies are stored in the freezer they will keep for weeks, so do not worry about not eating them in time because you definitely will!
This is a decadent and indulgent recipe for chocolate pie so forget about the diet for one night because this is one dessert you will just want to savor and enjoy to the max. The chocolate flavor begins with the Oreo pie crusts and these are filled with both milk chocolate and white chocolate puddings and then topped with whipped cream and hot fudge sauce. The hot sauce is amazing with the chilled desserts.
Get them out of the freezer fifteen or twenty minutes before serving. They do not need to be rock hard but still a little bit frozen in the center is fine. You might choose to thaw one rather than both, depending on how many people you are feeding. If you only want to make one, that is fine and you can halve the recipe, but you will need to measure out half of each package of instant pudding mix.
- 1 package white chocolate instant pudding
- 1 package chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 Oreo pie crusts (6 oz each)
- 4 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping
- 5 cups whipped topping
- Pour half the milk into a big bowl and add the white chocolate pudding mix.
- Beat it for 2 minutes with a wire whisk, and then stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping.
- Divide this mixture between the 2 pie crusts.
- Pour the rest of the milk into a clean bowl and add the chocolate pudding mix.
- Beat it for 2 minutes, and then stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping.
- Divide the mixture between the pie crusts, on top of the white chocolate mixture.
- Freeze the desserts until they are firm.
- This might take up to 6 hours.
- Take the pies out of the freezer 15 minutes before serving and let them stand at room temperature.
- Top them with the rest of the whipped topping.
- Heat the fudge topping, following the instructions on the package, and drizzle it over the pie.
- Serve immediately.
- Store any leftovers in the freezer.
This photo shows a delicious looking chocolate cream pie but this chocolate cream pie recipe tastes even better than it looks in the picture. The combination of a crunchy Oreo pie crust and two layers of chocolate pudding are amazing enough but top that with fluffy whipped cream and hot fudge sauce and you have a taste of pure heaven. This mouthwatering chocolate pie recipe is sure to thrill adults and kids alike because it is so decadent and appealing. If you love chocolate, you are going to love our chocolate cream pie recipe. Thanks to pudding, this is a very easy to make chocolate pie recipe.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32438 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17610 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13826 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10599 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9802 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9478 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9029 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8528 Views)