Orange Creamsicle Pie with Vanilla
This orange creamsicle dessert is extremely healthy although delicious, thanks to its mixture of fat free cream cheese, fruit juice, reduced fat crackers, and sugar free gelatin. Whether you are watching your weight or looking after your teeth, this is one of a number of gelatin recipes, which you can eat without guilt! You could use the full sugar alternatives if you want, if you are not worried about cutting down on sugar. The resulting creamsicle pie will taste the same.
For this creamsicle pie, orange gelatin is combined with vanilla pudding, juice, Cool Whip, and cream cheese and this mixture goes into a pair of pie crusts and is chilled to perfection. You can use regular orange gelatin if you have it but the sugar free variety really tastes no different in the finished orange creamsicle dessert.
The combination of orange and vanilla is wonderful and the cream cheese just makes it creamier and more tempting. This is an extremely easy dessert to make and the whole family will be sure to really like it.
- 16 oz thawed Cool Whip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 graham cracker crusts
- 1 pack sugar free orange gelatin (4 serving size)
- 1 pack sugar free vanilla instant pudding (4 serving size)
- 1 cup orange juice
- Soften the cream cheese, then mix it with the Cool Whip and keep whisking it until the mixture is creamy.
- Stir in the orange juice, and then sprinkle in the pudding mixture.
- Add the orange gelatin and mix again.
- Divide this mixture between the pie crusts and chill it for 4 hours.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49942 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32448 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18615 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17621 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13829 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10609 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9811 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9036 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8539 Views)