Oreo Mud Pie Recipe with Fresh Banana
This is a very simple recipe to make and this Oreo pie can be made in dessert glasses, parfait glasses or even in bowls, although you would not see the layered effect if you use bowls. The Oreo layer is similar to a pie crust but with more chocolate. The butterscotch and banana pudding layer contains sliced fresh bananas and the topping is whipped cream and cinnamon.
This is such as easy Oreo cookie pie recipe to make and it keeps well in the refrigerator if you want to make it a day in advance. This Oreo mud pie recipe is delicious if you like rich, creamy flavors and the fresh banana is full of nutrients too. Kids and adults alike love this delicious Oreo pie and you can serve it as a snack or as a dessert.
Butterscotch pudding is the favorite flavor of a lot of people and this flavor also combines well with banana pudding. You might already have a lot of these Oreo pie ingredients and you can substitute instant pudding flavors if you want to make something a little different. Also, you can use any berries or fruits you like instead of, or in addition to, the sliced bananas.
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 ½ cups Oreo cookies
- 4 squares chocolate, melted
- 1 package butterscotch instant pudding
- 1 package banana instant pudding
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 sliced bananas
- Whipped cream, to serve
- ⅔ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Crush the Oreos and mix them with the sugar, melted chocolate and melted butter.
- Divide this mixture between 6 serving glasses.
- Whisk together the butterscotch pudding, banana pudding, milk and heavy cream.
- Stir in the banana slices.
- Divide this mixture between the serving glasses, on top of the Oreo mixture.
- Chill the desserts for a couple of hours in the refrigerator, then top them with the whipped cream and sprinkle some cinnamon over the top.
- Serve immediately.
Easy recipes do not have to look like they were easy to make. The Oreo pie ingredients and the preparation method both make this Oreo mud pie recipe a joy to make, and the finished desserts look really special. Oreo cookie pie is ideal for anyone who loves chocolate and bananas together. If you like banoffee pie, you will really like this pudding pie dessert as well. These desserts have a variety of flavors and textures so each mouthful will be different. If you are looking for an easy recipe with bananas, why not try this gorgeous Oreo mud pie recipe?
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49172 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32440 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17615 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13826 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10602 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9804 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9030 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8532 Views)