Pumpkin Bread Pudding Recipe
Are you looking for the perfect Thanksgiving dessert to bring to the family get together? Try my delicious Pumpkin Bread Pudding Recipe today! Everyone in your family will love this Pumpkin Bread Pudding Recipe and will be begging you for recipe! Watch my easy to follow recipe video that i have posted below for a step-by-step tutorial on how to make this delicious Pudding Recipe for your family!
Pumpkin Bread Pudding Recipe
Bread pudding is an old time favorite of the South and many other areas as well. Rich, moist and so delicious it is a bread and a pudding combined. Baked with the flavors infused into every delectable bite.
This easy Pumpkin bread pudding recipe is perfect for fall and brings the taste of harvest straight to your table. It is divine served warm with creamy vanilla ice cream.
It is quite easy to make as well. It requires about 20 minutes and in no time you’ll have this wonderful easy dessert. This makes a wonderful fall season dessert to follow a delicious Roasted chicken dinner with roasted vegetables. Serve this Pumpkin bread pudding recipe with a cup of hot coffee for a perfect end to a Sunday evening dinner with family and friends. This can also be served in individual dessert dishes with a scoop of ice cream or even creamy sweet whipped cream.
Have You Had Pumpkin Bread Pudding Before?
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 lb pumpkin puree
- ½ cup raisins
- 6 cups cubed French bread
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss the bread cubes with the cream and soy milk in a large bowl until the liquid has been absorbed.
- Beat the eggs and whisk in the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture and raisins over the bread cubes.
- Toss gently until evenly combined. Refrigerate for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Divide the mixture between 8 ramekins.
- Bake until the pudding has firmed and the top has turned golden brown, about 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and allow to stand 30 minutes before serving.
Photo Credit: Pumpkin Bread Pudding by Dyanna, on Flickr
“Pumpkin Bread Pudding Recipe Demonstration”
Step by Step Instructions for Pumpkin Bread Pudding and Sauce
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32433 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18609 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17600 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13821 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10587 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9787 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9472 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9026 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8519 Views)