Cherry, Banana and Angel Food Pudding Recipe
Cherry gelatin is great with this recipe and so is black cherry gelatin. Black cherry gelatin can be tricky to find so cherry gelatin is just as good if that is all that is available. A lot of pudding recipes combine gelatin, pudding and other ingredients and this one is fun to make because it is made in layers.
First, you have a layer of gelatin, then cake and bananas, and then whipped cream and chopped nuts. This is one of the nicest pudding recipes because there are lots of different flavors and textures in this gelatin recipe, each one going well with the others. Do not slice the bananas until you are ready to use them, else they will go brown. They will taste the same but not look very appetizing.
This is quite a simple angel food gelatin recipe to make but the flavors are ice together. Imagine cherry gelatin, vanilla pudding, bananas, nuts, cream and angel food cake, all together. This heavenly vanilla pudding and fruit recipe is suitable for any occasion and it appeals to all age groups. If you fancy using other fruits, you might like to use sliced peaches or plums instead of the bananas or even some fresh berries, depending what is in season and what you can find.
- 2 packs cherry gelatin or black cherry gelatin
- 2 packs vanilla pudding
- 3 bananas
- 1 square angel food cake
- 2 packs dream whip
- Chopped nuts
- Make the gelatin as directed on the pack and pour it into a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Let the gelatin set.
- Prepare the pudding and set it aside to cool.
- Cut the cake into strips and place them on top of the gelatin.
- Slice the bananas on to the cake and pour the pudding over the top.
- Spread the dream whip on top of everything and sprinkle with the chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate to cool.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49942 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32451 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18615 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17621 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13829 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10610 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9815 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9483 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9036 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8542 Views)