Dirt Dessert Recipe
Make this dirt dessert recipe for Halloween or just for fun. This is a great oreo pudding dessert that is completely unique. You will love this dirt dessert recipe despite its repulsive name. This is a sweet and different recipe that everyone will gobble up quickly.
This dirt dessert recipe compliments any main course and your friends and family will ask for it over and over again. A dirt dessert recipe is the best kind of dessert, it’s a cookie, pudding dessert! This is the perfect Halloween dessert because you can stuff it with gummy worms or mini tombstones with zombies and have a really creative time with this dirt dessert recipe.
Have You Ever Made Edible Dirt Before?
- 3½ cup milk
- 1 package instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 package Oreo ® cookies
- ½ stick butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Combine the butter, sugar and cream cheese.
- Add the milk and pudding mix.
- Crush the Oreos.
- Spoon the pudding mixture into a big bowl (or a clean bucket) and sprinkle the Oreos on top.
- Serve with spoons (or a clean shovel) and decorate with gummi worms if liked.
Photo Credit: 48-BellaSweetBoutique-April-2012-2 Dirt Cake by michellesphotog, on Flickr
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49943 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32451 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18615 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17621 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13829 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10610 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9815 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9483 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9036 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8542 Views)