Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe
Recipe for Easy Carrot Pudding
Now you can have this easy Carrot Pudding recipe for all your dinner parties. A Carrot Pudding is just what you need to serve something unique and different. Loaded with vitamin A these are this is the best Carrot Pudding recipe for any occasion. So many people love to make a Carrot Pudding recipe. Now you have one of your very own for any time you need it. Serve this popular dish at all your parties, potlucks and picnics. Friends and family will enjoy this carrot pudding recipe.
Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe
This easy Carrot pudding recipe is certainly not what one might expect. However, trust me, it is to die for. Delicious creamy and very light. Served with fresh ruby red strawberries and pineapple with a drizzle of chocolate syrup. It is the perfect dessert to serve for company on a lovely summer day.
Make this unforgettable easy carrot pudding recipe and serve it after a family meal to watch the pleasure your family feels. They will be amazed that carrots could taste so good. Even children who hate carrots will devour this easy carrot pudding recipe.
Serve this chilled with the fruit chilled as well for a taste sensation that is as wonderful as it is surprising. The pudding itself is light and airy nearly like a soufflÃ©. The fruit and chocolate drizzle takes this airy and light delicacy to new heights in taste. This is a very elegant dessert to serve for guests.
Do You Like Carrot Pudding?
- 3 lbs chopped carrots
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chopped strawberries and pineapple, to serve (optional)
- Chocolate syrup, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and steam or boil the carrots until tender and mash them.
- Beat the eggs into the carrots one at a time, either by hand or with a whisk.
- Beat in the sugar, vanilla and baking powder, then fold in the flour.
- Pour the mixture into a 2 quart baking dish and cook for 30 minutes, or until puffed and set.
- Serve with fresh chopped fruit and chocolate syrup, if liked.
Photo Credit: carrot pudding with fruits by nyaa_birdies_perch, on Flickr
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32438 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17610 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13826 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10600 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9802 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9478 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9029 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8528 Views)