Vanilla Pudding Cookie Salad
A gelatin salad recipe is a mixture of different ingredients, each of which adds another flavor, texture, and appearance to the salad as a whole. In the following vanilla pudding cookie salad recipe, brownies are combined with vanilla pudding, Cool Whip and a chopped candy bar to make a creamy, vanilla, and chocolate confection, which is guaranteed to please everyone in the family. Gelatin salads are usually very quick to make, unlike layered gelatin recipes, for example, where you have to wait for every layer to set before pouring in the next. This is because you are using instant pudding, which is ready in a couple of minutes. The brownies take some time to prepare and bake, of course, but you can use readymade brownies or make them in advance if you can trust yourself not to eat them before you put this vanilla pudding cookie salad together!
The vanilla pudding is made up with sweetened condensed milk to make it extra thick and creamy. You can use any kind of candy bar you like to make this recipe. Be creative when making gelatin salad recipes. Maybe you fancy throwing some nuts, chocolate chips, or mini marshmallows into the mixture and that is fine. The following recipe just gives you a starting point but you can make this gelatin salad your own.
What about using chocolate pudding instead of vanilla pudding and maybe adding some cream cheese as well as the Cool Whip? A cream cheese and chocolate pudding recipe would also be great. You can also switch the brownies for cake, using your favorite cake mix, or add some raisins or ice cream syrup. Be imaginative with this recipe. The results are sure to be spectacular.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 family-sized box brownie mix
- 1 finely chopped king-size Symphony candy bar or similar
- ½ cup water
- 4 oz box instant vanilla pudding
- 16 oz thawed Cool Whip
- Make up the brownie mix, following the instructions on the package. Let it cool then cut it into 1 inch squares.
- Combine the pudding mix with the sweetened condensed milk and the water, beating it until smooth.
- Fold in half the Cool Whip and mix well.
- Layer half the brownies in a big glass dish, then half the pudding mix and finally half the remaining Cool Whip. Repeat the layers.
- Sprinkle the candy bar on top and chill for several hours.
If you are looking for a foolproof fluffy gelatin dessert, what about making this vanilla pudding cookie salad recipe? As you can see from the photo, this brown and white dessert looks really appetizing and if you like gooey, rich desserts you are going to be thrilled with this one. You can alter the ingredients if you like, perhaps adding some fruit, raisins, chopped candies, or marshmallows. Anything goes with gelatin salad recipes and whether you want to make a cream cheese and chocolate pudding recipe or add a lot of fresh fruit to add some nutrients, that is up to you. This is one of the easiest gelatin recipes ever and you can let your imagination have a free reign.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49943 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32451 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18615 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17621 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13831 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10612 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9815 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9483 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9036 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8544 Views)