Banana Pudding Recipe
Delicious Banana Pudding Recipe
Are you looking for a quick and easy recipe that everyone in the family is sure to love? Look no further! Try my amazing Banana Pudding recipe today! It is a wonderful dessert for and party or pot luck dinner! Check out my easy to follow recipe video that i have posted below for tips and step-by-step instructions on how to make Wonderful Banana Pudding!
Banana Pudding Recipe
Another wonderful Southern recipe is this luscious creamy Banana pudding recipe. The children love it. Even the little ones love “Nanner puddin” as they call it.
Especially delicious ice cold with vanilla wafers bordering the pudding.
This Southern recipe has been made for generations throughout many homes.
So easy to prepare and light on the stomach too. Your family will really love this. Serve this in lovely parfait glasses with a dollop of fresh whipped cream and sliced bananas to adorn. It is beautiful, easy, and delicious. You cannot ask for much better than that.
Another wonderful idea for this Southern Banana pudding recipe is to freeze the pudding into Popsicle molds. It makes a delicious creamy pudding Popsicle. Kids love this on a hot summer day.
They will eat these so fast you will be hard pressed to keep them on ready supply. So be sure to make plenty of this Southern Banana pudding recipe.
Have You Ever Made Banana Pudding?
- 5 oz package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 4 sliced bananas
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3 slices bananas (garnish)
- 1 sprig mint (garnish)
- Let the whipped topping thaw if it is frozen.
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy, then beat in the condensed milk, pudding mix, cold milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in ½ the whipped topping.
- Arrange the sliced bananas evenly over the bottom and spread with pudding mixture.
- Top with the remaining whipped topping (if desired) and garnish with the banana slices and mint, let chill for 30 minutes before serving.
Bananas are a favorite fruit in dessert recipes and why not they are not only great tasting but actually very good for you. Now I’m not saying this is a health food recipe its not but it doesn’t mean even a slightly naughty dessert can’t be a bit good for you. Now if that doesn’t make a difference to you and you are just into dessert because it taste so yummy then this is big on that too. This is more like a cheesecake pudding then your plain run of the mill pudding and has a lot of depth to it without being to heavy it is just the right balance of sweet.
Picture, recipes and/or content upgraded: 02-13-16
Banana Pudding Recipe Cooking Videos
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32428 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18608 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17599 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13817 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10585 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9787 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9472 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9024 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8513 Views)