Chocolate and Marshmallow S’more Pudding
Smoor pudding, also known as s’more Pudding, is an abbreviation of, “this really is a delicious dessert recipe, I want s’more!” Or at least that is the story. If you have tasted smores, that is pretty easy to believe. S’more pudding is quite a basic recipe and you just need to combine chocolate pudding, honey grahams, marshmallows, and milk for this wonderfully tasty dessert recipe, which everyone is sure to want more of.
S’mores are traditionally made by sandwiching chocolate and marshmallows between graham crackers, but this indoor version of the smores recipe is just as nice. If you are camping, traditional smores recipes might be easier, since all you need are the ingredients and a campfire. This chocolate and marshmallow s’more pudding recipe is pretty much the same, except you use chocolate pudding mix and milk, rather than chocolate. A smore pudding is gooey and delicious, just like authentic smores recipes.
Kids love to help making this dessert and it is easy enough to let them. This pudding recipe is extremely simple and the only hard part is waiting for a few hours until the mixture has set and chilled enough to eat because you will want to taste it as soon as possible!
- 6 oz pack chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 3 cups milk
- Graham crackers
- Microwave the chocolate pudding, as per the directions on the pack.
- Layer the graham crackers on the base of a dish and spread half the chocolate pudding over them.
- Spread the marshmallows over the graham crackers, and then spread the rest of the pudding on top.
- Put another layer of graham crackers over the top and chill in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49866 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32443 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18614 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17617 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13828 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10604 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9806 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9031 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8536 Views)