Creamy Almond Pudding Recipes with Lemon
This creamy and fluffy pudding dessert has a magnificent flavor and it would be great for serving at a dinner party. The cream cheese, heavy cream, and evaporated milk give it an amazing creaminess and the vanilla, lemon juice, and almond liqueur add a subtle yet wonderful flavor. This dessert is made with gelatin so it stays white. The gelatin gives it a great texture, holding it together, so you can serve it in scoops. Alternatively, you could make this in separate serving glasses and serve it in those or you could use smaller gelatin molds and unmold it before serving.
The garnish is up to you. Chocolate chips, either dark, milk or white, work well, or you could use chocolate sprinkles or shaved chocolate curls. You could even make a cold sauce for this gelatin dessert recipe or use ice cream syrup. Perhaps you have tried an almond milk rice pudding recipe before and this dessert is not too dissimilar in flavor.
This fluffy gelatin dessert needs to set, so leave it in the refrigerator overnight or for a minimum of eight hours. As long as it is covered, it is fine in there for up to a whole day, so if you are looking for make ahead gelatin recipes this is a very good one. Do not add the chocolate sprinkles until just before serving though, for the best results. You might like to serve some whipped cream on the side, just to make this wonderful almond pudding even more decadent.
- 1 ¼ cups white sugar
- 24 oz softened cream cheese
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 envelope gelatin
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 5 oz evaporated milk
- ⅓ cup almond liqueur
- Chocolate chips or sprinkles, to garnish
- Put the cold water in a pan and sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water.
- Let it stand for a minute then cook over a low heat for several minutes, until the gelatin dissolves, stirring the mixture all the time.
- Beat the sugar and cream cheese until well blended, and then add the evaporated milk gradually.
- Beat the mixture until it is fluffy and light.
- An electric mixer is best for this.
- Blend in the vanilla extract, lemon juice, and almond liqueur, and then gradually add the gelatin mixture. Stir in the whipped cream.
- Transfer the finished dessert to a glass dish and chill it overnight in the refrigerator or for at least 8 hours.
- Serve the dessert in scoops and garnish with chocolate chips or sprinkles.
If you have sampled an almond milk rice pudding before you will know how delicious almond is in desserts. This wonderful almond pudding recipe combines strong flavors like lemon, vanilla and almond, in such a way that no one flavor overpowers the others. The dessert is served in scoops, decorated with chocolate chips. You might like to use chopped nuts and chocolate, like in the picture, or even serve this tasty and fluffy gelatin dessert with some whipped cream and chocolate ice cream syrup. This is a very elegant dessert but also one which is easy to prepare.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49941 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32446 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18614 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17621 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13828 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10606 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9807 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9035 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8537 Views)