Delicious Golden Graham and Peanut Butter S’more Recipe
Golden Grahams indoor smores are very tasty and the following peanut butter smore recipe is designed to appeal to adults and kids alike. The combination of vanilla pudding, marshmallows, peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, ice cream sauce and more results in a delicious sweet and sticky snack, which nobody can resist!
This is a vanilla pudding recipe rather than a dessert recipe but if you like to try different recipes you will be delighted with how easy this one is to make. In fact, you can get the kids to help you make it. It is fun for them to make and kids love eating their own culinary creations too. The ingredients in these indoor smores are easy to find but you can use a different kind of ice cream sauce if you cannot find fudge flavor.
Traditional outdoor smores are a combination of graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows, and you also need a campfire, but this peanut butter smore recipe is not too different and you can still enjoy a luxurious and indulgent flavor. Outdoor smores do not take long to make and as soon as the marshmallow melts over the campfire heat, it is done, but you have to chill this indoor variety for an hour, so start it ahead of when you are really hungry!
- 2 packs instant vanilla pudding mix, 6 oz each
- 3 tablespoons Smucker’s Fudge ice cream sauce
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup Reese’s peanut butter chips
- 4 cups cold milk
- 1 cup dark or semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups General Mills Golden Grahams cereal
- Following the directions on the pack, make up the vanilla pudding, and then chill it for an hour.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and marshmallows and keep mixing until everything is well combined.
- Put a layer of Golden Grahams cereal on the base of a glass dish, and then add the pudding mix over the top.
- Smooth it out with a big spoon or a palette knife.
- Drizzle the fudge sauce over the vanilla pudding.
- You might want to microwave the sauce for 10 seconds first, if it is too thick to pour properly.
- Use the rest of the Golden grahams to top the indoor smores recipe.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours and serve.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49943 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32452 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18617 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17626 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13832 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10612 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9816 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9483 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9036 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8546 Views)