Mountain Apple Cobbler Recipe
Are you looking for a delicious dessert to surprise your family with after dinner? Try my delicious Mountain Apple Cobbler Recipe today! You will not be disspointed and your family is sure to love it! Watch my easy to follow recipe video that I posted below for step-by-step instructions on how to make this delicious Mountain Apple Cobbler that will have everyone talking!
Mountain Apple Cobbler Recipe
Everyone loves cobblers with their sweet fruit and cinnamon flavor. This Mountain Apple Cobbler Recipe is easy to prepare and the perfect dessert after a relaxing Sunday dinner.
Prepare this lovely Mountain Apple Cobbler Recipe and serve with a scoop of Vanilla Ice cream and a dollop of fresh Whipped cream. Sprinkle a mixture of cinnamon and sugar over the whipped cream for a deliciously easy dessert.
You can serve a generous scoop of this delicious dessert on separate dessert plates, or serve it as a large buffet style dessert. Either way it will become a fast family favorite.
A Little Different Than Your Normal Apple Cobbler, This Recipe Uses Citrus Soda To Add A Novel Twist
Delicious baked apples baked in cinnamon, sugar, and butter until bubbly and fragrant. Topped with Iced Cold Vanilla Ice cream and sweet creamy Whipped Cream. It’s a taste combination of a comfort food dessert made in heaven. You can sprinkle chopped nuts on top if you desire.
No matter how you serve it there’s no doubt everyone will ask for more.
Do You Like Apple Cobbler Recipe?
- 1 cup melted butter
- 12 fl oz citrus soda (eg Mountain Dew ®)
- 2 peeled and cored Granny Smith apples cut into 8 wedges each
- 1½ cups white sugar
- 1 lb refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream and/or ice cream to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough, and separate the sheets into individual triangles.
- Roll each apple wedge into a triangle of dough, and place them into the baking dish, seam sides down.
- Mix the melted butter, sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl, and spoon evenly over the dough-wrapped apple slices.
- Pour the soda over the rolls.
- Bake until the top is browned, the apples are cooked through, and the cobbler is bubbling.
- This will take around 45 to 50 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream (or both!)
Photo Credit: IMG_0436 by joannapoe, on Flickr
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49172 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32440 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17615 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13826 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10602 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9804 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9030 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8532 Views)