Frozen Fruit Cups Recipe
Are you looking for a simple, healthy snack recipe to make for your children while they are out playing in the sun? Try my amazing frozen fruit cup recipe today and the kids are sure to love it! Watch my easy to follow recipe video that I have posted below for step-by-step instructions on how to make this health snack for your kids today!
Frozen Fruit Cups Recipe
A refreshing dessert entree that is easy and just perfect for a hot summer evening. Delectable fruits folded in with sour cream and lemon juice creates a creamy and luscious taste.
These easy frozen fruit cups make an excellent and healthy after school snack for the little ones too. Full of an abundance of Vitamin C and calcium they are perfect to hold the appetite for youngsters until dinner.
A perfect solution for those hot humid days, just take a few of these easy frozen fruit cups from the freezer. The entire family will love the cool refreshing taste of this easy dessert.
Serve these in their paper cups nestled inside a custard dish for a beautiful presentation. Totally perfect for any day at any time.
These can even be served as a breakfast treat with French toast. Beautiful, refreshing, and delicious. The entire family will enjoy these whenever they are served so be sure to make plenty.
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 8 oz can crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1 lb sour cream
- 1 peeled and sliced banana
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 6 oz thawed strawberries (or chopped fresh ones)
- Beat together the sour cream, lemon juice, sugar and salt.
- Fold in the pineapple with juice, cherries, strawberries, bananas and pecans.
- Pour this mixture into paper-lined muffin cups and freeze until set.
- Transfer to resealable freezer bags for storage.
Photo Credit: Frozen Yogurt Cups (Sunshine Cups) by nikoretro, on Flickr
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32432 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18609 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17600 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13821 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10587 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9787 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9472 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9024 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8517 Views)