Fruit Pizza Appetizer Recipe
This is a delicious fruit pizza appetizer recipe for parties and picnics. It’s a healthy alternative to greasy and fatty appetizer recipes. A fruit pizza is one of the best vegetarian appetizers that adults and children both love to eat. Makes a great appetizer before any main course. Great for casual or formal dinners as well as outdoor parties. You can use any kind of fruit you like, either berries like in the photo, or other types of yummy fruit.
Fruit Pizza Appetizer Recipe
Surprisingly creamy and refreshing is what each guest will taste in every bite of this easy Fruit Pizza appetizer. Crunchy and sweet cookie dough crust with sweet cream cheese and fruits bursting with flavor.
It’s a beautiful presentation desert for any party appetizer table. After enjoying numerous tasty appetizers guests will migrate to this beauty and fall in love.
This fruit pizza appetizer recipe is very easy to make and takes minimal time too. It makes a colorful display on the dessert appetizer table that draws the crowd. The youngsters will devour this in no time, but then so will adult guests too. There’s absolutely no way not to love this fruit pizza appetizer recipe. It’s an ambrosia of sweet ripe fruits with decadent cream cheese that simply stated, creates an explosion of perfect creamy sweetness.
This will be a favorite at any party and recipe you will want to make more often. So Mark this recipe a classic favorite for your family and parties.
- 18 oz refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 sliced bananas
- 11 oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- ⅓ cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 20 oz can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 pint halved fresh strawberries
- 2 peeled, sliced kiwi fruit
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 14-Inch pizza pan.
- Roll the cookie dough out into a 12-inch circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the pizza cookie crust cool.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth, then spread this over the crust.
- Toss the bananas with the lemon juice.
- Arrange the fruit over the cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Combine the marmalade and water, and drizzle this over the fruit on the pizza.
Photo Credit: fruit by Charles Haynes, on Flickr
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (50630 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32490 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18634 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17664 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13855 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10672 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9871 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9523 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9060 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8607 Views)