Raspberry Meringue Pavlova Recipe
It is always best to make meringue on a cool, dry day if possible because humidity turns meringue sticky and chewy which is not the desired result. If the day is hot or humid, you might be able to keep your kitchen cool when you make them. You can use strawberries or blueberries if you do not like raspberries or if you cannot get them. Part of the attraction of raspberry pavlova is the color and the way the bright red raspberries stand out against the stark white meringue.
Raspberry pavlova is an impressive dessert and it is perfect to serve at a garden party or dinner party. The crisp meringues contrast well with the juicy berries and the delicious Cool Whip. Raspberries and meringues are the perfect partners.
This raspberry pavlova is sweet, crispy, fruity, and creamy all at once. Perhaps you have enjoyed a raspberry & white chocolate pavlova before or used pudding in a similar dessert recipe and you will find that the vanilla pudding is perfect for sticking the meringues together and the creamy texture is beautiful with the berries in this raspberry meringue pavlova recipe.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 egg whites
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup cool whip
- 1 ½ cups cold milk
- 1 small pack vanilla instant pudding
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees F.
- Beat the cream of tartar into the egg whites with a mixer on high speed for 5 minutes or until the mixture forms soft peaks.
- Add the white sugar, a bit at a time, until you get stiff peaks.
- Cover a baking sheet with wax paper and form 2 inch wide meringues, either piping them or using a tablespoon.
- Bake until set.
- This only takes a few minutes and they burn quickly so watch them cooking.
- Beat the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes and stir in the cool whip.
- Chill for 15 minutes.
- Serve a meringue stack on each plate, with the pudding mixture between the meringues and the raspberries arranged around the outside.
- Sprinkle the powdered sugar over the individual Pavlova desserts.
This raspberry meringue pavlova recipe is the perfect dessert after any type of meal. It is light, refreshing, delicious, fruity, and creamy all at once and every bite is packed with wonderful flavor. This is a simple raspberry pavlova recipe and the vanilla instant pudding improves both the flavor and the texture, as well as giving the meringues something to stick to. Fresh raspberries are essential in this recipes because frozen ones come out too limp, as do canned ones, so this is a great recipe for the summer when fresh raspberries are in season.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49943 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32451 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18615 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17621 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13829 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10610 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9815 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9483 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9036 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8542 Views)