Simple Balsamic Strawberries Recipe
This is a simple balsamic strawberries recipe that you can make to color the table for the holidays. This balsamic strawberries recipe is great for couples on Valentines day. It’s a romantic dessert that’s so delicious and easy to make. Enjoy strawberries at their finest with this simple Balsamic Strawberries Recipe that everyone loves.
Simple Balsamic Strawberry Recipe
Truly a beautiful dessert and the taste are simply perfect. Juicy ruby red strawberries in a light tangy and sweet sauce served over creamy vanilla ice cream. Nothing could be as perfect or heavenly in taste than this easy dessert.
Make this Simple Balsamic strawberry recipe when strawberries are at their peak in season. The taste of peak season strawberries is the juiciest and sweetest and will make this dessert fantastic.
This dessert is so easy you’ll be in and out of the kitchen faster than it would take you to pick the strawberries! Serve this simple balsamic strawberry recipe in tall, flute dessert glasses for a beautiful presentation.
This makes a lovely dessert to follow any family meal. It is even perfect to serve to company. Chill this dessert for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to blend to perfection. The taste is cool, refreshing, and nearly indescribable!
Have You Ever Had Balsamic Strawberries Before?
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- ¼ cup sugar or sweetener
- Melt the butter in a skillet over a medium heat, then add the strawberry halves, sugar and balsamic vinegar.
- Cook until the strawberries are heated through and darkened to a ruby red.
- Place scoops of ice cream into dessert bowls or stemmed glasses.
- Spoon the strawberries over the ice cream and serve.
Photo Credit: Photo by Carly & Art, on Flickr
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (50831 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32492 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18636 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17666 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13856 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10677 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9877 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9526 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9062 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8623 Views)