Strawberry Banana Spinach Smoothie Recipe
Are you looking for the best fruit smoothie recipe that is sure to get your morning started great and will cool you down? Try my amazing strawberry and banana smoothie recipe today! Check out my easy to follow recipe video that I have posted below for step-by-step instructions and helpful tips on how to make the perfect strawberry and banana smoothie recipe today!
Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
Ruby red ripe juicy strawberries combined creamy Banana in this frosty delicious beverage. A truly thirst quenching strawberry and banana smoothie. Your entire family will love this cool and deliciously creamy drink.
This very easy cool beverage to make is full of vitamins and fiber. It is a very healthy beverage to offer children as an after school beverage. Much better than sodas or Kool-Aid, this frosty strawberry and banana smoothie will give just the right energy needed.
This is an absolutely perfect healthy Strawberry and Banana Smoothie that includes a serving of wheat germ. The wheat germ provides excellent fiber and energy making this tops on the list as the best healthy smoothie.
A great way to provide vitamins and fiber for your children in a very tasty beverage.
Whether you serve this delicious Strawberry and Banana Smoothie for breakfast, after school treat or other time; it’s a glass of deliciously cold healthy fruit.
Everyone will love this Strawberry and Banana Smoothie. Enjoy a pitcher full today.
Do You Like Smoothies?
- 2 chopped bananas
- 4 oz. fresh baby spinach
- ½ cup strawberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons wheatgerm
- 1½ cups vanilla yogurt
- Fresh strawberries and blueberries for garnish
- Add the bananas to a blender with the strawberries, spinach, honey, wheatgerm, and yogurt.
- Blend for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Serve immediately, garnished with strawberries and blueberries if liked.
Photo Credit: Spinach, strawberries and bananas by Joanna Slodownik, on Flickr
Blending is Messy But Someone Has to Do It
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49866 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32441 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17615 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13827 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10602 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9806 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9030 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8533 Views)