Strawberry Pizza Recipe
Great Strawberry Pizza Recipe
If you are wanting to make a desert pizza tonight that is sure to be a big crowd pleaser you need look no further! This Super creamy Strawberry Pizza Desert Recipe will satisfy any sweet tooth craving hands down.
A beautiful festive summer desert pizza with succulent ripe strawberries capped with a heavenly cloud of homemade fresh whipped cream makes an excellent Strawberry Pizza Desert centerpiece. Mounds of luscious sweet strawberries layered on top of a glazed pizza crust. Delicate sweet creamy whipped cream with a drizzle of strawberry glaze will have your guests salivating for that first taste bursting with seasonal flavor. Served with a steamy hot cup of coffee, it is a great way to end any meal.
Your family or guests will never know how easy this Strawberry Pizza Recipe is to prepare. The beauty of the colors of the ripe strawberries nestled beneath the blanket of snowy white whipped cream conjures an image of a decadent fruit tort. Delicate flakey crust and ripe juicy berries with the richness of the whipped cream creates a flavor burst for the taste buds.
Have You Ever Made Dessert Pizza Before?
- 1 ½ c. Flour
- ¾ c powdered sugar
- ¾ c. margarine
- 1 ¼ package cream cheese
- ½ c. plus 2 Tbs. white sugar
- 3 ¼ ounce package strawberry glaze
- 1 quart strawberries, washed and sliced
- Stir together flour and confectioners' sugar. Add melted margarine, quickly mix until combined, and press into a 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake in preheated 355-degree oven until golden brown.
- Remove pizza dough from oven and allow to cool for about 17 to 20 minutes.
- In medium bowl beat together cream cheese and granulated sugar. Spread this mixture evenly on cooled pizza dough. Drizzle about a third or less of the strawberry glaze onto the bottom of the pizza crust and on top of the cream cheese blend. Layer strawberry slices on top of cream cheese. Next drizzle about half the glaze over the strawberries and repeat this with another generous layer of the fresh sweet berries and more glaze. Finally spoon dollops of fresh sweet creamy whipped cream and drizzle the last little amount of glaze gently over the mounds of whipped cream. Chill this Strawberry Pizza for about an hour and a half.
- With a desert as decadent as this Strawberry Pizza Recipe you are bound to be asked to make this again for your family and possibly your friends. This Strawberry Pizza Recipe will compliment any main course dish you serve from Frito Pie to Fillet Minion, from Shrimp skewers over rice to crispy pecan crusted triggerfish. No mater your family menu there will always be room for this wonderful Strawberry Pizza Recipe!
- To modify this Strawberry Pizza Recipe for lower calories/carbohydrates simply replace granulated sugar with Splenda, buy sugar free glaze, fat free cream cheese and use only half the powdered sugar called for. This will reduce the calories, carb, and fat but will not reduce flavor!
- Serve this Strawberry Pizza on a plate drizzled with strawberry glaze and place a sprig of fresh mint on the side. There is always room for a Strawberry Pizza Recipe!
Photo Credit: strawberry pizza by keith trice, on Flickr
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49942 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32451 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18615 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17621 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13829 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10610 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9815 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9483 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9036 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8542 Views)