Simple Chocolate Trifle Recipe
A Simple Chocolate Trifle Recipe
This is a simple chocolate trifle recipe that you can make for your holiday parties and more. This is the perfect chocolate dessert recipe for any occasion because it’s so easy to make. A few packages of cake and instant pudding and you can make this simple chocolate trifle recipe. Enjoy sensual desserts for valentines day with your partner. You can make this simple chocolate trifle recipe as a romantic dessert for two or a full blow dinner party teaser. There are so many great ways to serve this recipe for a simple chocolate trifle.
Simple Chocolate Trifle Recipe
This simple chocolate trifle recipe is absolutely beautiful in a see through trifle bowl. The layers are beautiful and the fresh fruit garnish over the clouds of whip cream is spectacular.
This as a centerpiece on your dessert table will draw applause and anxious guests as they wait to taste the first morsel.
It really is very easy to make and once assembled is a masterpiece in show. The taste is creamy and juicy with the fruit and whipped cream. It is a perfect dessert that is easy to prepare and lovely to serve.
This can also be served in individual parfait glasses as well for a more personal dessert serving.
No matter your preference in serving, the simple chocolate trifle recipe is the epitome of sweet lovely perfection.
Adorn this with plenty of fresh fruit and the family will love it and beg for it to be made more often. Enjoy this lovely dessert often.
- 1 pre-made cake
- 2 instant pudding mixes (1 vanilla, 1 chocolate)
- ⅓ cup sherry, fruit juice or water
- 2 lbs fruit
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup whipped cream
- Extra fresh fruit (to garnish)
- Prepare the pudding or custard according to the directions and let them cool.
- Mix the fruit with the sherry.
- Cut the cake into 1" chunks and place half of them in the bottom of a trifle bowl or in separate serving glasses.
- Layer ½ the fruit on top of the cake layer and top with the vanilla pudding.
- Add the remaining fruit and the chocolate pudding, then top with the whipped cream.
- Garnish with fresh fruit and chill well before serving.
Photo Credit: Trifle by wesleynitsckie, on Flickr
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32431 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18608 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17599 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13817 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10586 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9787 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9472 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9024 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8516 Views)